Wednesday, April 7, 2010

We Are All Connected

Miss Dee talks about Treee from the EVP Reverse Speaking Forum on April 6th, 2010 at 9:35 pm and posts this video up of Treee.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSZdl-JdBSc



My Question: Treee says that Isis, Mary Magdalene, Eve are all fragment personalities. Miss Dee says “Remember the three faces of Eve ? The movie based on the real story and of course we see split personality as a common theme particularly right now and pop culture and with us women.” Miss Dee says, “I have thought, I have myself thought that Isis, Mary and Eve were one and the same and so I have a very, very, very mild case of split personalities myself,” so are Isis, Mary Magdalene and Eve all the same people? The three faces of Eve? Is Treee a fragment of Isis, Mary Magdalene, Eve? Are they all the same people? Are we as women.... are we all Eve, and we’re just a fragment of Eve, Isis and Mary Magdalene? The general population of women... are we all the same person? Are we all fragment of Eve?

Forward

Reverse

fragment of Eve

Evil men gap

( Eve foot mend gap)

person are we all

all we want is her

are we all the same

miss it, law a One

the general population of women

an open sill we bop on with it

(and open still we bop on with it)

Eve, Isis and Mary Magdalene

Young and merry (marry) me she shall be

And we’re just a fragment of

Blood of them ya fizzes through me

Are we all Eve

Eve all a one (Eve all a wah)

Are we as women

Na knows there Eve all

Are they all the same people

Will we miss survive it all

Isis, Mary Magdalene, Eve

Will feed noon na maron says ya

A fragment of

for men gaf

Is Treee

Eve sway

The three faces of Eve

Of Eve this is safe here’s the

All the same people

Will we miss this fall (ball)

Are Isis, Mary Magdalene and Eve

Feed net, (took out gibberish) this is ya her all

Very mild case of split personalities myself, so

Was a same feet (feat) though I’m through, it was so, see it glam me red

And so I have a very, very

Vee ray vee rey vee the hair does me

Isis, Mary and Eve were one and the same

Is the net now roam (Rome) free, net your answers here

I have myself thought that

An awful shame that I have

Miss Dee says, “I have thought”

Offer her the seat too

And pop culture and with us women

Alone with her, fill net earth apartment

Particularly right now

One gave you with this bird

Personality as a common theme

Weave new mock is it chief dinosaur

And of course we see split

It was (took out gibberish) so the net

The movie based on the real story

The earth slave we’re not safe these women

Remember the three faces of Eve

Feed does it say fear for man you

Miss Dee says

Says see the room

Isis, Mary Magdalene, Eve are all fragment personalities

Ick through anus through nimb we are for feed (took out gibberish) sis ya

Treee says that

Access Eve



My interpretation: I believe woman all have a connection with Eve, Isis, Mary Magdalene and one another, and this even includes Treee. I found it especially intriguing here in forward where I ask if Treee was a fragment of Isis, Mary Magdalene, Eve.

Forward: Is Treee?

Reverse answers: Eve sway.

How cool is that? Eve is swaying just like a tree.


Here reverse tells us that yes, Treee does have communication with Eve.

Forward: Treee says that

Reverse: Access Eve


Here some more interesting reversal revealations.


When asking if we, women are just a fragment of Eve, Isis, Mary…

Forward: And we’re just a fragment of

Reverse answers: Blood of them ya fizzes through me


Forward: Are we all Eve

Reverse says: Eve all a one


Forward: Are we all the same?

Reverse reveals: Miss it. Law a One.


We are all the same as One. It is law, but in general we miss it, or rather forget or don’t feel connected.


Well, this confirms it for me, even though I don't need rs to prove it to me. This knowledge is ingrained in us all. We, as women, as well as men and all of creation are all connected. We probably all have memories of Eve and others all hidden somewhere and locked away in our memory banks.



To see an update to this post:
http://lwreversals.blogspot.com/2010/04/update-on-eve-isis-mary-magdalene.html



1 comment: