Thursday, April 8, 2010

Update on Eve, Isis, Mary Magdalene

After posting up my findings on Eve, Isis, and Mary Magdalene yesterday (http://lwreversals.blogspot.com/2010/04/we-are-all-connected.html), I had this fluttering in my heart that just did not feel right. Although my answers yesterday confirmed that we are all connected to one another, I didn't feel I interpreted it correctly about who Isis and Mary were. From reverse speech, I have come to realize that those such as angels, Jesus, ascended masters, yogis, saints, gurus and the like were either made up or reptilian influenced, and this list includes the Mother Mary. So I went back over to read up on my last post and the reverses never did state that Eve and Isis or Mary were the exact same person. It never spoke once about Isis or Mary in reverse either. It did only talk about Eve. So today as I turn on the computer to make new recording to update and post corrections on this subject matter, I also log on to the EVP Reverse Speaking site to catch up on posts. As I open Peggy's site, I just do my usual and scroll my mouse any old place to skim over to find where I left off. I just so happen to stop right on the exact same spot that Peggy has posted in reply to my previous post on this subject of Eve, Isis, Mary Magdalene as being the same person. To my relief Peggy had the same idea in mind so we now have Peggy's reversals and mine will follow after her's.


Is Eve the same person as Isis and Mary?
From:
http://www.evpreversespeaking.com/2010/04/06/the-global-net-is-going-coo-coo/

Peggy Kane says on April 7th, 2010 at 8:28 am

"I just went over to the link from L.W.
.
http://www.evpreversespeaking.com/2010/02/15/leonard-horowitz-davinci-528-hertz-in-water-oxysilver/
.
She is posting her reversals (Good Job!) on the interesting topic if Eve, Isis and Mary Magdalene are elements of the same person and relating this to the 3 faces of Eve which was the story of a woman with several personalities.
.
I decided to put in my 2 cents. This was the second and third forward and reversal:

all we want is her

are we all the same

miss it, law a One
.
From my research Isis is also the same as Ishtar and Inanna. When I reversed Zacharia Sitchen talking about Inanna, his reversals were not very pleasant. He said “She has a snout” and other things that weren’t very positive. All of the so-called ancient gods are reptilian creations. This includes Sumer and Egypt.
.
I believe that Mary Magdalene is a part of the Jesus Myth. Since I believe that Jesus is just one of many solar saviors given to us by the reptilians with their relgions and holy books, then Mary doesn’t have too much to stand on.
.
Check the video Zeitgeist which gives a lot of details about the many “saviors” and how they all follow the same pattern including Jesus.
.
The DaVinci Code was all about Mary Magdalene.
.
We heard that Leonardo DaVinci never existed when I did the reversals on Leonard Horowitz talking about the DaVinci code. Don’t forget, past history is usually either non existent or manipulated.
.
http://www.evpreversespeaking.com/2010/02/15/leonard-horowitz-davinci-528-hertz-in-water-oxysilver/
.
Unfortunately I lost that link to the video of the bright person showing us that ancient history is filled with contradictions and postulating that we’ve only had about 1,000 years of real history.
.
So are the three women all a part of Eve? I don’t believe so, but since we are all sons and daughters of the One and Eve, then we are much more a part of Her than the made-up characters of so-called history.
.
That’s my feelings on a very interesting subject.
.
Thanks L.W. for posting that link."

Peggy Kane on April 7th, 2010 at 8:29 am

"One more thought about the above post. I think the reversal that says:
.
All we want is Her.
.
Sums it up nicely."


Question: Okay, well something is just not sitting right for me. I’ve been sleeping on it and my last reversals never revealed that Isis, and Mary Magdalene were, um, part of Eve. It just said that, um, we are all connected, and then it has been sitting uncomfortably with me, been slept on it, and I know Mary is not real. You know I even took down the picture of Mary that my husband had in the flat. Every time I used the bathroom, funny enough, I would flip her picture over or I would eye her and I would say I know who you are, Mary, you’re a reptile. Um, especially since she was in the bathroom and they were putting up mind control devices up the toilet and then I had to stare at the Mary picture, so yes, eventually my husband took it down. So, um, I wanted tom uh, update, I guess. I wanted to make sure, uh, because my reversals wasn’t feeling right, so I, I just, you know, I wanted to make sure, and then, later on today, I, I’m looking up to, uh, my posts and, um, Peggy has posted that she also, um, does not think that Mary and Isis were real, um, so all righty that confirms it for me. Um, but I just wanted to say a little, talk about that.


f: um, so all righty that confirms it for me. Um, but I just wanted to say a little, talk about that.

.

.

.

.

r: Add vodka for the lease ,

his denounce it,

they are more (took out gibberish)

I’ll be there with ma

.

.

f: that she also, um, does not think that Mary and Isis were real

.

.

r: Why it wrote this snot and urine, bad myth answers not, whose fault is it

.

.

f: to, uh, my posts and, um, Peggy has posted

.

.

r: This was a bigger money sloth member wish

.

.

f: You know, wanted to make sure, and then, later on today, I, I’m looking up

.

.

.

r: Barn it king ,we are a age nardian

and then the earth seems little whining

.

.

f: Uh because my revearse, rehearse, my reversal weren’t feeling right so I, I just

.

.

.

r: Is this the air or is there relief, let the love serve you lambs, sure helps serve you lambs, baaa

.

.

f: Update, I guess. I wanted to make sure

.

.

r: Her wish in this stand over a Savior gave up

.

.

f: So, yes, eventually, my husband took it down, so, um, I wanted to uh-uh-uh

.

.

r: Uh, wish been him, my words wise, took this net down, he was never safe

.

.

f: and then I had to stare at the Mary picture

.

.

r: Purse big pear him the thigh is this the Helen of

.

.

f: mind control devices up the toilet

.

.

r: Hello sisba, just have with both with them

.

.

f: Especially since it was in the bathroom and they were putting up

.

.

r: Want me to throw in them,

Never been had, been zooish in silly search

.

.

f: Or I would eye her and I would say I know who you are, Mary, you’re a reptile. Um

.

.

r: My black furry urine you are now if you wonder who you are in the world

.

.

f: Would flip her picture over

r: Her voice big business

Every time I used the bathroom, funny enough, I would

.

.

Hell wealth her name enough for five disease you must screw in

.

.

f: Had in the flat

.

.

r: Ass fun the day

.

.

f: You know I even took down the picture of Mary that my husband

.

.

r: And nibs the hermit, here I am working in white with nivi on it

.

.

f: Is not real

.

.

r: Why you stands the

.

.

f: And then been sitting uncomfortably on it, slept on it, and I know Mary

.

.

r :Here I am won ya the nena seems the wheel with luck, negative snoops

.

.

f: Um, we’re all connected and then

.

.

r: And then the it ends are you my

.

.

f: Um, part of me, it just said that

.

.

r: That says this to me and then we’re off, am I

.

.

f: Reversals never revealed that Isis and Mary Magdalene were

.

.

.

r: Her nillard man Mary met, says here at those of you ruins lost her view

.

.

f: Okay, well something is just not sitting right for me. I’ve been sleeping on it and my last

.

.

.

.

r: Sad numb net, they’re not with you, snake there,

him wrote ill ,

need this sounds real, stringly,

my slow way go

.

.


My Take:

Way off in the beginning the reversal answers.


So is Eve also Isis and Mary?


In forward I ask: that she also, um, does not think that Mary and Isis were real?

Reverse reveals: Why it wrote this snot and urine, bad myth answers not, whose fault is it


Mary and Isis are just myths composed of crap, well, snot and urine, rather, and a bad myth at that. These crap myths will never give us any answers.


In my forward here I ask about the Mary picture my husband put up in the bathroom, which he eventually did take down.


Forward: Every time I used the bathroom, funny enough, I would

Reverse: Hell wealth her name enough for five disease you must screw in


…and here I ask while I flip Mary’s picture over so I don’t have to have it watching me while I use the bathroom


Forward: Would flip her picture over

Reverse: Her voice big business


This is an interesting statement made…


Reverse: Is this the air or is there relief, let the love serve you lambs, sure helps serve you lambs, baaa


Let the love serve the sleepers.


There are some more really intriguing reversal reveals from this but I like the last one…


Reverse: Sad numb net, they’re not with you, snake there, him wrote ill


Poor net, all alone now, no longer keeping company with any snake companions. Seems net is feeling ill, perhaps feeling a wee-bit coo-coo.

No comments:

Post a Comment