Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easier Being a Sheep?

Well, I cannot find my microphone so there will not be any reversals for quite some time. I have yet decided to buy a new one or perhaps I shall just search the house in frustration (which I have already been doing) for my missing mic. So I will just ramble about some irritations I feel throughout this moment I feel in my existence.

How numb one must be to not realize who they truly are and what they truly deserve. To not realize that you are born free and should be able to live free without money, taxes, control and blah, blah, blah, blah. I do not have to tell you, my awake readers, about any of the truths and lies we live amongst because you guys already get it. This is not a lecture to educate anyone. I am tired of lectures both on the giving and receiving end. I am just ranting here.
Who gets the blame then for our irritating social, economic, political system? The bad guys or the sleep-walking brain dead humans? I want to blame just the reps but to be honest, I have to also blame the brain dead masses too. Just think about it. If all people were just smart enough to just feel and think logically despite all the lies spewed out in the world, then we wouldn't be living in this terrible place. We wouldn't be a slave nation either. I mean, if I can decipher the truth, then why not others? Do we not all have a heart? Do we not all posses a brain? Well, obviously I am not referring to the victims of MK Ultra Mind Control or anyone like that, because they never did have a choice being victimized from conception. I am talking about those normal, day to day people, such as my mom. Iwould like to use her as an example of someone who contains a brain and a heart, but chooses not to use it. My mother can stand as the prime example of what it is to be totally indoctrinated as a mindless numb, dumb, sleepwalking sheep human. We will refer to this kind of person as my M.O.M. aka Mindless Obedient Machine. If everyone were just to feel and use their mind in a logical way, we'd surely see an improvement. But nooooooooooooooo, can't do that. Have to keep up the tradition of being my M.O.M. Have to do it this way because everyone does it this way and it has always been done this way. No, you cannot be free! That's going out of the comfort zone.
Sometimes I think it may be just a tad bit easier to be a sheep living here in the net. It is much easier to go to work and make money when you believe in "the system." It is easier to be motivated that way. Even though everyone doesn't want to be stuck in a job they don't enjoy, but at least money is motivation enough for some sleep-walking people in which money justifies their work. The problem with being awake is that you can see the lies and the truth out in the open. This makes going to work and making money feel as if you're selling out. I'd much rather not put my time into supplying energy to the net and to the "system" which keeps everyone down. So what can I do about surviving the net? I mean, I have to still pay the bills and feed my children. No matter what I do in order to survive, I end up serving the net, willingly or not. The 'system is set up that way. If you don't serve, then you starve, end up homeless, in a psyche ward or in jail.
Well, what can be done then? Join the sheep and deny my own feelings? Nah, that will surely get in in a psyche ward or jail in the end. Don't join and starve and be homeless? Can't, I have kids. I have to adjust my attitude and try to make the best of what I've got. Try to find the little things that make me happy here within the net. Find something enjoyable or some work that has the least resistance to make money. Have fluffy light, brain dead conversations with all the M.O.M.s out there so I can keep the peace. I don't whole-heatedly want to do it, but I have no choice. The net makes you sell out no matter who you are and no matter what you wish and want, we are all a bunch of sell-outs. Be a little bit mind numb. Be a little bit asleep. Sell out just a little in order to survive. It is so unsatisfying, for sure, but it is the only option for now, until the fall of the net.

No comments:

Post a Comment