Thursday, April 15, 2010

Do We Choose Our Own Parents?

I have been having a difficult time reversing the subject of choosing our own parents. I am not getting any coherent answers in reverse. It all looks inconclusive to me. I am posting up my reversals anyway and perhaps when I feel like it again, I will give it another go, but for now, maybe you can make something out of it.

F: People okay
R: people hold me

F: Sleepwalking
R: he neck all eats

F: Numbed out
R: why mon

F: Then I chose to be with two
R: wish that we’d surf beyond net

F: That makes more sense to me
R: hims smash ons the met

F: This place that I live in, you know
R: money mit them now as slaves them

F: anywhere far to help fix
R: shift, war is rough where we net

F: so then I will not learn anything, so then I will not get
r: written on alls snee bein or on the wow nethers

f: sheep
r – beesh

f-sleepwalking
r-nick pulp its

f- two totally
r-here we walk through it

f-put me here with
r- they wear him out

f- chose my parents for me
r-enough snare it beyond the worst

f- that the reptilians
r- so know your with spirit, bad

f- my mom and dad. Makes more sense
r-this net sums it, Dad and Mom

f- chose them as my
r- am same as you are

f-It is hard to think that
r-we are net, net this girl station

f- It just caused more confusion
r- miss wish, myth bone drops it

f-from them
r- a member

f- I’ve not learned a nick of truth
r-through stupid net, nerve on that

f- from her all my irritations, frustrations and bad temperament and from my father as well.
r- I was there with them, with net member, meth that me near shear surfs knee she it dure it ya ma moo her

f- really loving. I’ve also learned
r-and her ugly snot when you finally learn

f- how to be
r-he misfired

f- how to love from my mother
r- we’ll remember fun with ba

f- To be fair I learned
r- in your larry fields

f- I’ve learned nothing from them. I had to unlearn everything that I learned from them. r- enough know there and if he met now I’m not with there, member me from nerve the

f- totally asleep
r-insane roof

f- My mother and father? They are
r-her are a through loft

f- my mom and my father?
r-they’re the family, Mom

f- Do we choose our own parents? Did I choose my
r-Ya I’m fused in, smurry more a smee stuit

f-reincarnated
r-in your not knew (new)

f-or when I
r-ya know a

f-came here
r-wake me

f-mom and dad when I
r-ya I know that my mom

f-my own
r-am war am

f-if I chose
r-should snuff it

f-okay, I want to know
r-One is nowhere I aye

This next bit is all in reverse. I wasn’t getting anywhere and was starting to get impatient so no forwards here:
sway get out
her love net rhythm more
and why in the hell
that eve wish the
their wide hole/whole
that soup up
this natural
her love net with
from them net use the net the old skit
the hair lift
her love, net earth them more
am throughish they’re it / am too scare it
all nay am no
am who is scared nick
bad net mom nor am foolish
we are it, bad net mom nor am
gay, we are ick
heard/herd of net earth
the more am ick they are ifb
a net am amore am
ick there are ick

Now back to forwards here after taking a little break
f-have no idea what it is
r-so you know why we are want there

f-trying to tell me about pick
r-throughout them why pick near

f-ing my own parents
r-its near it more young/ spirit more young

f-I’m just gonna make a guess here
r-Erase snake gay, gay manner is not

f-I picked my mom and dad
r-Dad and my mom picked the

f-To learn lessons
r-Miss send her a lick

f-I guess that is the truth
r-Use it throughout save ya/savior

f-I single handedly
r-Ill dinner held nish fear/ ill dinner held us in fear

f-Picked my own mother
r-Rhythm war them pick

f-Cuz I need to learn lessons that
r-With this under with me nervich

f-And I single handedly picked
r-Big weed/pick we the net home we shared


f-My own father because I need to
r-Wish me there if vic spirit the form

f-Learn lessons from them
r-Gibberish

f-No it is not true
r-Who wish on see the ONE

f-That the reptilians
r-Its negative their vet, bad

f-Pick my parents for me is not
r-I’msua near it rothsneara vam or am gey

f-True that another
r-Rhythm that they are vooshed

f-Being that means
r-Means that a need

f-In negative and feed and loosh
r-In this shit net we divis again

f-Are picking my mom and dad are
r-Roc bad me mom hear meec bigger/ hear me bicker

f-I had a say in who
r-Who in the air said that ya

f-I choose as
r-That wish there

f-Mother and father
r-Her thought the rhythm

f-Sevice
r-Its ya vick

f-Are they randomly selected from
r-Must have us seem me nerves fear not

f-Um are our parents or
r-hurl it’s their ray about spa

f-pick our
r-her all be

f-did the reptiles
r-slaf the rivet

f-do we have some limited options or
r-her misba is membe mess through who

f-the option of picking it or
r-hurl made it va in this va up

f-or do
r-we have

f-or technological program
r-my work with ya line get through

f-computer program
r-my work predict muck

f-pick it through some
r-must groove naked

f-or does the net
r-and is it her

f-do we have a say or not in choosing our own parents
r-snray nor ong is zues na na ray survive he with

f-in picking our own parents
r-snare it more of me pick net

f-us people on Earth
r-this sure not all big shot

f-do we have a say or not
r-honor it, survive here with

No comments:

Post a Comment