Wednesday, June 9, 2010

A Question for Truthseeker and Astral Projectors

Truthseeker and other astral projectors,
I was wondering if it is possible to project your soul out of your astral body? Peggy Kane has said that when people die they go to the astral and are in another body, just like the one here on this earth dimension. If this is the case, has anyone ever astral projected from the 3rd dimension into the 4th astral dimension and then projected from this astral 4th dimension into the 5th dimension? Is this possible? And how many dimensions can one project him or herself into? It must be endless. Are reptiles also capable of projecting themselves out of the 4th into the 5th dimension? Or can you just astral project from 3d earth and visit any dimension of your choosing and if so what is to be seen in the other dimensions? Are there any answers in the other dimensions? I am curious to know what there is in these other dimensions. If anyone knows the answer to my questions here, please respond in my comment section below for this makes it much easier for me than to sift and sort all through Peggy's main site amongst all the other posters. Thank you very much for you time.

1 comment:

  1. Truthseeker response

    Wow you made a whole site for me LOL i am honoured. Well i think i gave the answers on peggy kanes page, if not let me know!

    ReplyDelete